Thursday, April 1, 2010

SOLD! Get this condo unit at 60% Market Value! -- SOLD OUT!




Are you an investor who wants to make a good return out of your money? The market value of this condo is Php1.15M but you can get this for only Php700K!

That's almost a savings of half a million pesos!





We’ve got a great deal for you! Get this condo unit strategically located in Quezon City at 60% market value!




This great condominium unit is near EDSA-Farmers MRT station and Aurora Boulevard with a healthy demand for rentals and buyers.

2 comments:

  1. How do I make an offer, and can I have someone meet you in Manila to take a look at it? You can reach me at uvalera@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ilngo!

    Thank you for your comment. I regret to inform that this condo was already sold out. I invite you to click the link "Buy Property" at the upper left portion of this page so we could update you on our latest listings. Thanks!

    RYP Realty Team
    Sha

    ReplyDelete